Reasons while Hazard said he will stay at Chelsea.

Chelsea and Belgium Forwarder Eden Hazard said he is not in a rush to leave the blues.

The veteran player has insist that he would spend much time in West London side as to achieve his aim for the club.

Hazard has been linked to Real Madrid several times, though the player announced is love for the club and the coach but seems to remain focus in London.

The 26-year-old has revealed he would love to win the Champions League with Chelsea before leaving. The Belgian has remain on a superb form since his seasons in the Premier league. He was named as the 19th best footballer in the recent Ballon d' Or awards. 
Speaking to French magazine Onze Mondial, the ex-Lille ace said: “It’s not easy to win the Champions League. Perhaps I’ll never win it. Of course I would like to do it like Didier Drogba, who left after winning the Champions League.

“It would be great to do that. It would give me a happy ending. A little bit like at Lille when I left having won the treble, you see? It’s really beautiful, but I’m not thinking too much about that.

“I just want to give my best. If I don’t win the Champions League, that’s just how it is, that’s my story. In any case, I’ll do everything to win it.”

And the Belgian international added that he has no reason to leave West London currently, after enjoying repeated success with the Blues.

He added: “I’ve always been like that. As long as things are going well … When you change, it’s because things aren’t going well.

“If at work, it’s going well and you’re the boss, would you move? Why would you want to move? You’re not going to change, are you?

“Also, you know everyone, you feel good, all of those things. That’s what it was like at Lille. I knew everyone, it was the best

Comments